Orange pekoe tea is a type of black tea which has numerous beneficial advantages for the health. It provides a strong flavor and is noted by science to contain nutrients that are good for the body. Originally from China, this tea is primarily found in Sri Lanka and India, where the soil conditions are ideal for the plantation crop. The is often a misinterpretation that orange pekoe tea is flavored in some way, this however is incorrect, it is simply the name of the tea which comes from the copper color when harvested before oxidation.
Benefits of Orange Pekoe
- Antioxidant Properties
- Cardiovascular Benefits
- Synergism With Antibiotics
How to Prepare
1. Heat water till it boils.
2. Take 4 to 5 Orange Pekoe Leaves.
3. Turn off the stove and put the leaves inside.
4. Leave the Mixture for not more than 3 minutes.
5. Strain the Tea and Add Honey or Lemon for taste.
6. Enjoy your Hot Cup of Black Tea.